Egg, tuna, and avocado spread.
Egg, tuna, and avocado spread.
“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
I would like to add:
- Eat at least 0,500ml of clean yogurt to heal hangover.
Helpful usages of sodium bicarbonate(baking soda)
- if you have stinky feet/shoes put some in the shoes before you go to bed & on the next day wear the shoes with the sodium in it. You won’t even notice it’s there and when you get home you will no longer have the stinky problem.
- if you have Acid Reflux (stomach acids rising to your mouth) take one spoon of baking soda and one drink of water. The soda neutralizes the acid in 15 minutes, or less.
- If you have a Windows Operating System go to
run -> type ”gpedit.msc” (without the quotations) and press enter.
Under ‘ComputerConfiguration’ go to ‘Administrative Templates’ -> ‘Network’ -> ‘QoS Packet Scheduler’ and double-click ‘Limit reservable bandwidth’.
Tick ‘Enabled’ and change ‘Bandwidth Limit’ to 0. Then Apply and Close.
You now have 20% faster internet.
- Pour salt on fresh stain to prevent it from soaking into the cloth & become un-washable.
- Use vinegar and newspapers to perfectly clean windows, mirrors and reflecting surfaces.
- Apply garlic to an insect sting (bea, wasp, ant etc.). It prevents infection & removes the pain.
- Periodically drinking boiled nettle helps quitting smoking & heals the damage done.
- People are 30% more reluctant to do what you want if you smile really wide & look them straight in the eyes without breaking contact. Psychologist say this way the other person feels remorse for turning down your request.
Immortality here I come
Good news, Dragon Ball fans!
Animazement, a mid-sized anime convention held annually in Raleigh, North Carolina on Memorial Day weekend, has thus far confirmed three very special guests for this year: Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan, Son Goten, Bardock, Goku Jr.), Toshio Furukawa (General Blue, Piccolo), and Ryuusei Nakao (Tambourine, Freeza, Coola, Chilled).
If you’re near North Carolina, this year would be an excellent year for any fans of the original to check out the convention! Yet another reason why 2013 is a great year to be a Dragon Ball fan.
If I were to gather all 7 dragon balls I’d wish for one thing, and that would be COME TO MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA HDODHDJDJDLFNJXBXJDBDHDBKDBDIDBDIDBDJD AGHGHHHHHHH * super saiyan 3* I’ve been a fan since I was 8. I wished to grow up to be vegeta, and I did. I’m around his freaken height. This is so unfair =[
I was doing so well but one thing that still makes it hard for me to fully achieve peace is my mind. I get days, weeks that my mind just wont stop. Millions of conversations, fears, anger, memories, what ifs, and why me that I simply render my self paralyzed and blank. I’m sorry that there are days that I seem uninterested, and distant. Its just that I can’t fully grasp with whatever is happening due to my ove thinkingness. I wanna surpass this, tame, and control my mind cause when I do I know I’m capable of doing grate things.